viernes, 8 de junio de 2012


ARE YOU IN FAVOUR OF INTENSIVE SCHEDULE OR AGAINST IT? SHOULD YOUR SCHOOL CHANGE THIS POLICY?

At most schools in our area, people start at 9:00 and they finish at 17:25. But a new policy explains that in the future schools could do an intensive schedule: the students would start at 8:30 and they would finish at 14:45. Our schedule isn’t bad, but I’m in favour of intensive schedule.
In my opinion, intensive schedule is good for several reasons. Firstly, we would seize the day because we would get up earlier and we would have the rest of the day to do other things such as doing homework, studying and also we would have more time for ourselves. Secondly, we could have lunch more slowlier and without a rush. Finally, we could organize our extramural activities better.
So all in all, I think that it’s a great idea to have intensive schedule, and for that reason I think that the policy of the school should change.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario