miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012

BUILD A DOG PARK!



I’m writing because there aren’t enough bins for dogs poop and there isn’t any dog park. Dogs can’t enter the majority of the parks, so dogs can’t run or stay with other dogs and also, there are dog faeces on parks and on sidewalks. I send some photos that show some dog faeces on a children park, on sidewalks and on a square.

I think there are two reasons for this problem. Firstly, the council don’t think about dogs problems and they spend all their money on things for people, so perhaps we need to build a dog park and dog excrements bins. Secondly, people aren’t responsible enough because they don’t pick up their dog faeces, so I think that the council could do public-spiritedness campaigns.

We must do something about this situation. Maybe the council could build a dog park where dogs can run without danger or they can play with other dogs. Also, the park could have an obstacle circuit and dog excrements bins. If we build them, we will have no more faeces and we will have a cleaner town.

Noèlia Blazquez


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario