jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

MY FRIEND

Andrea and I are friends and I have known her since I started school, when I was two years old. Andrea lives near me, in the same neighbourhood. We went to the same primary school and now we go again to the same high school.
Andrea has got one cat named Hermes. She has got one sister, called Estefania, who is studying a Laboratory Vocational Training Course.

Andrea is fourteen years old. She is a light-skinned girl and she’s quite tall. She has got short brown hair, a round face, curved eyebrows, oval eyes, a short nose and a round and large mouth.  The good thing about her is that she’s cheerful, generous, original, friendly and very funny, although she can also be stubborn and proud. We have got different personalities and sometimes we can be angry, but we usually solve it.  But after all she’s a wonderful person.

Andrea is happiest when she’s talking and joking with her friends. She is an artist sketching and I love her paintings and her drawings. In fact she wants to be an Arts teacher when she grows up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario